Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summah time!

So I realized that I never seem to update this thing. Huh.

Today my life seemed so booooring. My wrist has been killing me and I needed to get out of the house. Thus I went on up to the good ol' library and got out all the Meg Cabot Princess Diaries books they had. I have never finished the series and now I have the chance! They make me feel like a princess! When Sheri used to live in America, she gave me a Meg Cabot book called Princess Lessons, and it is all about how to be a princess! It comes in handy all the time. I was the only one at my table for Prom who knew when to use which utensil.

On my way home I thought I would stop by CVS and get some gum. Last week I finished off a pack and I needed more of my favourite snack. In the end I came out with a Teen Vogue, Vogue, two bottles of nail polish and gum. I am super excited to read my first Vogue. After watching The September Issue, a documentary on Vogue's September issue, the year's largest edition, it really sparked my interest in fashion. I also watched Valentino: The Last Emperor, another fashion documentary, which I fell in love with. I know it is all too expensive, but I can at least enjoy the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment