Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Oh lordy. Summer's here.

WOW. A whole year. An entire year without my "precious" Masterman. I did it! And you know what? I kicked ass at Central. I'm officially a sophomore. With an awesome 3.82 GPA! It's really nice. My awesome history teacher gave me a ride home after I had helped out in the holy MG Office, and I felt really special. She knows I have major confidence issues, and said that some day I will see myself as the world does. Telling me that people think I've changed into a beautiful woman and that I have so many talents. I wish I could see myself like that. I know I'm talented, but I mean. Seriously, I'm not the #1 confidence person. I'm like #_________(fill in with a rather large number). But school's done and I can't do crap about it. Oh well, hello summer?

2 comments:

  1. Gin-lynne, you are awesome. And you are a beautiful person. Your teacher is right, one day you will see yourself as we see you, and that will be a glorious day. But I understand, I often have a hard time seeing myself as others see me, we just have to trust that God, in all His infinite wisdom, made some pretty kickin' people!

    ReplyDelete