Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Believe Summer Has Officially Begun.

Spending the last few days in Lancaster has really made summer feel like summer. We saw Les Miserables on Friday night, which was amazing. Then once we left the theater, there were fireworks!! Saturday we were up bright and early to go cherry picking, we got 30 lbs, had a party for the new Doctor of Lancaster and then baked the evening away! Sunday was full of acapella singing at a Mennonite church, such a lovely sound. The Family reunion was rather nice for once! We had name tags, which was a MAJOR help! I was able to play a few rounds of knock-out, won ultimate frisbee and lost a good bit of four square. I brought along Galileo and had no idea how much of my family enjoyed ukulele music! One relative got a video of me playing on his phone. With all the food, fun, and family, I didn't want to return to Philadelphia, but whatever. Hope this week is just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment