Friday, July 3, 2009

One Week Out.

So far it has only been about a weeks worth of summer vacation, but for me it's been a year. With only a week out so far I have:
  • Seen Les Miserables
  • Gone swimming twice
  • Burnt my face via the sun
  • Burnt my hand via oven
  • Had a bbq
  • Been to Lancaster
  • Been to Delaware, twice
  • Seen both sides of my family
  • Messed up my room
What haven't I done? Cry. The last few days of school were rather emotional and things keep adding on. I keep pushing back tears again and again and I'm about ready to pop. I keep having this nightmare that when I return to school in the fall, I will see all my freshman friends from last year, but nobody will still be my friend. I hate having to make new friends because then I worry if they'll still be around when tomorrow comes. I have had it happen multiple times where one second you seem to have all these friends and then the next you are all on your own. The idea of it scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment